Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Miss South Carolina Teen USA Explains

Remember the video I showed about Miss Teen South Carolina fumbling up a question about why a fifth of Americans can't locate the US on a map?
The answer she gave has become an Internet sensation.

I did show the video because it was rather funny but I also realize it's not fair to enjoy Miss South Carolina's mishap without knowing why that happened.

Fortunately, she, Lauren Caitlin Upton, will have a second chance to answer it on Tuesday morning's Today show. I didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't expecting the question. I lost my train of thought, she said.

Mario Lopez, the show's host said I believe that she misunderstood it. She went down the wrong road and couldn't figure out how to get back to the right one. I felt really badly for her.

Another Article

No comments:

Post a Comment