Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Promote Your Blog


Here's something I want to give a try. I get lots of emails of starting - and even experienced bloggers - who ask me to take a look at their site, tell them what I think about it, and/or add them to my blogroll. I want to give you a chance to promote your blog in your own words.

All you have to do is send me an email (webmaster@presurfer.com) and tell me in your own words what your blog is all about. You can add some personal info if you want. I will then publish a post on The Presurfer with the info you provided me and a link to your site.

But remember, the choice whether your blog is promoted here is mine, and mine alone. Sites with questoniable content will not be accepted because this is a child-friendly blog. Comments for this post are closed because the only way you can promote your blog is via the email adress mentioned above.

Another Article

No comments:

Post a Comment